12/7/08

Over Budget: Necessary or Not?

Selecting Plumbing has been one of the most difficult processes during our building project.
Here are some of my final selections. We worked with Beth at Morrison Plumbing.

I liked Beth, but felt at times that I was directed to only high end items and not given a choice of finding a like item at a reduced price. They have a very large inventory on site to see first hand and Beth is an expert on all the things plumbing. So all in all, I was satisfied and went a little over budget on my plumbing selections.
Pool Bath
Pool Bath includes a rectangular travertine vessel sink,
a single lever faucet made by ROHL with extra height to stand behind the sink in antiqued bronze. I posted previously about my DROOG light fixture that was purchased while I was living in my old home that we tore down to build. I love this light, but I was afraid I could not find a place for it in my new home. I am putting it in the Pool bath. Everything else for the pool bath has been selected to highlight the Chandelier. I am crossing my fingers, hoping it all works together.
Master Bath
All I can say about these choices, wait till they are installed and see everything together! I love this Tub.

Powder Room
It is all about the sink! A beautiful 16" round mother of pearl vessel sink that can be mounted recessed on not, from Linkasink has been ordered for the Powder Room.
The drain cover issold separately, but well worth the cost. They have the best selection of drains I have ever seen. I never really looked for decorative drain covers. When we starting building the house, who knew you could buy such cute things. I choose only one for the house, the one above that matched the sink. They are costly but I needed some bathroom jewelery for my powder room. I have always wanted a standout powder! Let's hope it all works out.
Linkasink has a great selection of metal, stone, shell drains. Check it out!


1 comment:

DESIGN BY CATHLEEN said...

Gorgeous! Sounds like found a gem in Beth. Your selections will look beautiful together! Don't Fret!

Cathleen :-)